- SpriteCow: Automatically get the x and y coordinates for elements within a CSS sprite.
Performance & Compatibility
- Browser Shots: Browser compatibility test.
- DOM Monster: cross-platform, cross-browser bookmarklet that will analyze the DOM & other features of the page you're on.
- pingdom: test the load time of a web page.
- Responsive Design Bookmarklet: handy tool for testing your responsive website in your browser itself.
- SimplyTestable: automated front-end web testing.
- Validator.nu: validate your HTML5 documents and filter the error messages.
- WebPagetTest: test your website’s performance and get a nice graph.
- AjaxLoad.info: ajax loading gif generator.
- Built With: find out more about the technologies behind a site.
- CKEditor4: text editor to be used inside web pages. It's a WYSIWYG editor, which means that the text being edited on it looks as similar as possible to the results users have when publishing it. It brings to the web common editing features found on desktop editing applications like Microsoft Word and OpenOffice.
- Codepad: Online compiler/interpreter, and a simple collaboration tool.
- Custom Elements: a web components gallery for modern web apps.
Bootstrap 3 Admin theme.
- Dummy Lipsum
- FireShot: add-on to take a screenshot of entire web page.
- JSON Editor Online
- Jumpstarter: Hosting websites has never been this easy
- Lucid Chart: diagramming software.
- MapsIcon: a free collection of maps for every country in the world, available in 11 sizes or in SVG.
- QRHacker: generate and customize QR Codes.
- RegExp: regular expressions.
- rvl.io: the easiest way to present online.
- SVG Patterns Gallery
- Wordless Web